Episode #462: The Author's New Year's Resolutions
I hope you enjoyed the whole Christmas special?
Happy New Year, and I hope 2014 is awesome for you all.
- Panel 1: Close-up of the Author Avatar
- The Author's Resolutions for 2014...
- 1. I will organise my loose LEGO parts and properly dismantle and sort any sets that have already been plundered for parts.
- 2. I will try and get comics out more regularly and maybe even finish a storyline!
- 3. I will not say "hashtag" before contextually relevant words or phrases in conversation, nor will I use a hashtag in written conversation. I'm not even on Twitter!
- 4. If I ever catch myself saying out loud either of the following abbreviations, I will revoke my Sensible Adult card: "Oh em gee", "El oh el."
- 5. Furthermore, I will not pronounce "lol" as a word.
- Author Avatar:
- Heh, hashtag "broken resolutions", lol!
- Happy New Year!