[Updated: 15th August 2016]
Tranquility Base does not require any personal details from users wishing to read the comic.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your internet browser. You can delete cookies at any time - consult your browser's documentation for instructions.
This site only uses two opt-in cookies:
- "Save" Bookmark - Archive Navigation [tbcomic_bookmark]
Saving your position in the archives will store a cookie containing the episode number to be saved. The cookie gets overwritten each time you save your position. Clicking on "Clear" will immediately delete the cookie, otherwise it will expire after one year (date reset each time you save a new position).
- "Show"/"Hide" Transcripts [tbcomic_transcript]
Transcripts are displayed by default (no cookie required), clicking "Hide" will store a cookie which tells the system to hide the episode transcripts from view. Clicking on "Show" will immediately delete the cookie (& show transcripts again), otherwise it will expire after one year.
Terms of Service
- All website services and features offered by Tranquility Base are without warranty. Furthermore Tranquility Base accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system whilst linked to this website.
- Tranquility Base reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend or discontinue any website feature (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Any commercial use of Tranquility Base comic by third-parties is strictly prohibited.
- Tranquility Base is not responsible for the content or policies of external websites.
Of course linking is allowed and encouraged -- it is the cornerstone upon which the web was built. However, there are a couple of things, I politely ask you not to do:
- Please do not link to a comic strip by directly linking to the image file or by embedding the image file in your own webpage ("hotlinking") without my permission.
- Do not copy (save/download to your computer and then upload) a comic strip to your own webserver without my permission.
You can print the comic strip for your own private use. Please do not modify the images or remove the copyright credits etc.