PLEASE READ: Temporary Hiatus

Due to a sudden health issue (not mine), my comic will be going on hiatus for a short while. Right now, I can't say for how long, it could only be a week or two, or it could for a couple of months.

I will still be able to get online (I'm using my laptop to write this), I just won't be near my Lego for a while.

Sorry guys,
Louise

Penny for 'em... [6]

1. AndyB

AndyB says:
    798 days ago | #

Really sorry to hear it, Louise. Hope everything works out for the person concerned – assume prayers welcomed?

2. Louise

Louise says:
    797 days ago | #

@AndyB – Thank you. Like me, the person concerned is an atheist, but that doesn’t mean the sentiment behind the prayer isn’t appreciated – if you see what I mean?

3. BrickVoid

BrickVoid says:
    797 days ago | #

My sincere best wishes for the person in their time of need! I wish them a fast and speedy recovery! :D
    Just keep us updated when you can get online, don’t worry if it seems too infrequent, we know you’re going through something, that’s good enough for any reasonable person! :D

4. MAT

MAT says:
    795 days ago | #

I send my sentiment too

5. TK-1420

TK-1420 says:
    788 days ago | #

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

6. Silent Hunter

Silent Hunter says:
    784 days ago | #

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Commenting is closed for this article.

What's this about then?

Louise A place for my ramblings about the comic, LEGO & occasionally other stuff.

Navigation…

Categorically Speaking

Recent Ramblings

Searching for Meaning

Blogroll

Geeky
Lego
My Stuff

My Flickr Album

Photos tagged "lego".

Tranquility Base Gets Scrooged: the Christmas SpiritsTranquility Base Gets Scrooged!LEGO Space: Building the Future - Professor DadeWinter Village 2012 Detail 08Christmas Winter Village Scene 2012Yoda & DookuVader & LukeHan & LeiaA Droid (C1-10P)Doctor Who 50th Anniversary SigfigLego Space - SFX Magazine, Issue 241DM is Cuusoo Staff Facebook Pick of the Week for 07/05/2013TeaserWinter Village 2012 Detail 06Winter Village 2012 Detail 02Winter Village 2012 Detail 04Winter Village 2012 Detail 01Winter Village 2012 Detail 05Winter Village 2012 Detail 10Winter Village 2012 Detail 09