PLEASE READ: Temporary Hiatus

Due to a sudden health issue (not mine), my comic will be going on hiatus for a short while. Right now, I can't say for how long, it could only be a week or two, or it could for a couple of months.

I will still be able to get online (I'm using my laptop to write this), I just won't be near my Lego for a while.

Sorry guys,
Louise

Penny for 'em... [6]

1. AndyB

AndyB says:
    557 days ago | #

Really sorry to hear it, Louise. Hope everything works out for the person concerned – assume prayers welcomed?

2. Louise

Louise says:
    556 days ago | #

@AndyB – Thank you. Like me, the person concerned is an atheist, but that doesn’t mean the sentiment behind the prayer isn’t appreciated – if you see what I mean?

3. BrickVoid

BrickVoid says:
    556 days ago | #

My sincere best wishes for the person in their time of need! I wish them a fast and speedy recovery! :D
    Just keep us updated when you can get online, don’t worry if it seems too infrequent, we know you’re going through something, that’s good enough for any reasonable person! :D

4. MAT

MAT says:
    554 days ago | #

I send my sentiment too

5. TK-1420

TK-1420 says:
    547 days ago | #

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

6. Silent Hunter

Silent Hunter says:
    543 days ago | #

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Commenting is closed for this article.

What's this about then?

Louise A place for my ramblings about the comic, LEGO & occasionally other stuff.

Navigation…

Categorically Speaking

Recent Ramblings

Searching for Meaning

Blogroll

Geeky
Lego
My Stuff

My Flickr Album

Photos tagged "lego".

Tranquility Base Gets Scrooged: the Christmas SpiritsTranquility Base Gets Scrooged!Doctor Who 50th Anniversary SigfigLEGO Space: Building the Future - Professor DadeLego Space - SFX Magazine, Issue 241DM is Cuusoo Staff Facebook Pick of the Week for 07/05/2013TeaserWinter Village 2012 Detail 08Winter Village 2012 Detail 09Winter Village 2012 Detail 03Christmas Winter Village Scene 2012Winter Village 2012 Detail 02Winter Village 2012 Detail 04Winter Village 2012 Detail 01Winter Village 2012 Detail 10Winter Village 2012 Detail 05Winter Village 2012 Detail 06Winter Village 2012 Detail 07Tranquility Base vs. Batman (Bonus Comic)Powerchair Instructions