Episode #460: Tranqulity Base Gets Scrooged: Part #6 - Merry Christmas
Part #6 of "Tranquility Base Gets Scrooged!" (Part #1 here) and Scrooge is now a changed man.
Of course, as it is in the book and virtually every adaptation ever produced, I had to give the last word to Tiny Tim ;-D
This episode shows yet another brick comic using the LEGO Winter Village sets for their Christmas backdrop!
- Panel 1: Scrooge is awake, his computer screen displays DEC 25
- Christmas Morning
- Oh, oh! Was I dreaming? Did last night actually happen? What a wretch I have been!
- Panel 2:
- It's not too late to do something. Computer... call the Chief of Engineering.
- Chief Houston Texas is currently on leave.
- Yes, I know that, but this is an emergency!
- Panel 3:
- Later that morning - Bob's Apartment
- I, er... am here to wish you a Merry Christmas and uh, please accept this gift to you all.
- Sir, are you feeling ok?
- Never better, dear Bob, never better.
- Panel 4: Bob has opened the gift
- This is a new power-supply unit for the Tiny Tim.
- Bob's Wife:
- Thank you! How did you know?
- Oh, a little bird told me. The Chief assures me this is the correct model.
- Panel 5: Caption: Later that afternoon - The Holodeck
- Co-worker 1:
- Why are there so many kids around?
- Co-worker 2:
- The new Patron of the Sunshine Orphanage is holding a Christmas party for them.
- Off-screen Voice:
- Coming though, people, coming through, mind out!
- Co-worker 3:
- This must be the new Patron arriving now... who is it?
- Panel 6: Scrooge enters carrying a pie, behind him an Ensign struggles to carry a rather large roasted turkey
- Put the turkey over there, Ensign.
- Yes, Sir!
- There should be plenty of food for everybody!
- Panel 7: Everybody is standing around the make square, with the feast off to one side.
- Bob, my good fellow, in the New Year we must discuss your pay rise.
- Thank you, Sir.
- Until then, I declare this is a merrier Christmas than I have given for many a year!
- Tiny Tim:
- May His Noodly Appendage touch us, everyone!
- Have a very Merry Christmas from everybody at Tranquility Base.