Episode #449: Tranquility Base, the US Remake (Part #2)
James wondered what a US TV remake of Tranquility Base would be like…
Um… what? Why does Houston look like Squidman? Strange casting decision. Nice CGI effect on the spaceship, though.
Come back for part 3 (of 5), continuing the remake; maybe it's just Houston that they changed?
Credits & Acknowledgements
Guest episode by James Miller (Dreamers Ink).
- Panels 1-6: In a landing bay, on Tranquility Base.
- I am Houston
- So you're here to fix things that are broken?
- Yes. Why not.
- Remake!Spacedude (pointing at spaceship):
- This is the broken thing.
- What is it?
- It's the external ice dispenser.