Episode #392: It's a gloopy brown yeast spread
Actually, I'm not sure it's possible to have bad Marmite (aka Vegemite). However, the thought that it's possible for somebody to experience hallucinations as a result of a bad Marmite hit amuses me.
In that last panel, Isaac is turning beetroot because Felicia still isn't aware he was the one who sent the anonymous Valentine's card -- which she is alluding to in the third panel.
- Panel 1: Felicia is visible on a computer screen, talking to Phillip and Isaac back on Tranquility Base.
- The next day…
- He just started talking to me in the chatroom, calling himself "System", only he told me to call him "Eric".
- It's just so weird.
- It makes you lot on Tranquility Base look positively normal!
- Panel 2:
- That is really freaky, please take care!
- Fel, you know what this means, don't you?
- Panel 3:
- That I've attracted another stalker weirdo?
- Panel 4: Isaac has gone bright red with embarrassment. Nobody else has noticed.
- Isaac (to himself):
- No, it means you ate some bad marmite on your toast.
- It's the only logical explanation.