Episode #377: Roses are red, violets are blue, I know where you live, and where you work too
Yes, I'm posting this a day early so it actually coincides with Valentine's Day.
- Panel 1: Phillip and Felicia are sitting on the sofa. Felicia is holding a card.
- Valentine's card?
- It doesn't say.
- Panel 2:
- Aww, how romantic
- No, sending declarations of love without giving any indication from whom they come is not sweet or romantic, it's stalking.
- Valentine's Day should be called Stalker's Day.
- Panel 3:
- Maybe he or she is just shy?
- Yeah, because nothing breaks the ice like an anonymous card shoved through the letterbox.
- Aren't you a little bit curious about the sender?
- Panel 4: Behind the sofa we see Isaac, crouched on floor looking sad. The other two are unaware of his presence.
- Ugh no, it's obviously from some sad, pathetic loser who can't actually relate to women in person.
- Isaac displays acute pangs of desperate longing.