Episode #68: The effects of the World Financial Crisis are spreading!
Ooooh... a political episode!
Looks like the Galaxy is going into a recession.
The spaceships that Captain Slog is talking about were purchased in Episode #64.
- Panel 1: Captain Slog is in his office talking to his cat, Fluffy.
- Captain Slog:
- Oh Fluffy! What am I going to do? I've spent all our money on spaceships that will never arrive now that the manufacturer has gone bankrupt, and we can't repay our bank loans!
- I wish Hudson were still here, he'd know exactly what to do!
- Panel 2: A blank grey panel with a text notice.
- Repossession Notice
- Tranquility Base is now under the ownership of Galaxy Bank PLC.
- Panel 3: Another grey panel with text.
- Nationalisation Notice
- Galaxy Bank PLC is now under the ownership of the Government and People of the Galactic Federation.
- Panel 4: Yet another grey panel with text.
- Bankruptcy Notice
- The Galactic Federal Bank (formerly Galaxy Bank PLC) and the Galactic Federation have ceased operation and are in the hands of Receivers.