Episode #16: It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight.
It's a time machine, it travels in time. It's smaller on the inside than it looks on the outside. Really, it is.
What harm could ever come from messing around with time?
- Panel 1: In a large empty room, save for a strange machine, a red-suited spacedude is holding an analogue clock and looking at another analogue clock on the wall. The clock on the wall says nearly half past nine, the other clock says nearly quarter past six.
- Earlier that day.
- Yes, it does!
- Panel 2: Time has passed and the clock on the wall says nearly quarter to twelve. The room is empty, the strange machine is not there.
- Panel 3: More time has passed and the clock on the wall now says nearly three o'clock. The room is still empty.
- Panel 4: Time has passed again and the wall-clock says nearly quarter past six. The mysterious machine is in the room and the spacedude is sitting inside it. The spacedude's clock is fixed to the machine and also says nearly quarter past six.
- 09/02, 18:13:53 IGT (Inter-Galactic Time)
- I wonder if my time machine actually works?